Wednesday, February 3, 2016

One more time

This is my long term project, my second wife's diary, my vol.II, and my way to keep busy. Its hard for me to start over my journal. Last semester I put a lot of work into my journal because I had no other homework in any class and idk if it was all for the better, but it meant a lot to me and this time I feel like Ive set my bar too high, I'm leaving so I probably won't finish it, and I'm not going to write or create like an "advanced" student, which is why I hate art and hate that people know I do art stuff, because then they expect me to do things when really I can't. I want to try and put more words than art crap in it this time around but I'm afraid I'm off to a bad start and I can speak easier through my "art". So here we go again.

 CWI

CWII

5 comments:

  1. I sure love you, I sure think you are a special lady. Thank you for bringing creativity and art and beauty into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the project, I love your cynicism, I love your honesty, this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete