Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I never said goodbye

I procrastinated saying goodbye to Paris last semester to the point where I never even got the chance to because I'm already back. Ive never been good at goodbye's or hello's as cliche as it sounds. so here's me, Callen Clarissa Davis, two days short of 18 years and 31 days of high school left, yet not a single clue who I am, other than a procrastinator, or where I am going. No I'm not good at writing poetry or sharing in front of people and I am even worse at blogging, yet I'm here back in Paris for round two, so sorry if that pisses you off cause your best friend didn't make it in the class and they're an "amazing" writer, but you're stuck with me for 16 more class periods, 21.37 more hours, 1,282 more minutes, 7 more blog posts, and maybe if I get the courage to you'll have to sit through a journal jam or two and listen to my words just for a couple of minutes. This is my goodbye disguised as a hello


2 comments:

  1. Hello/goodbye
    You better take the class journal before you go. Maybe you should take it twice because you're that dope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe I don't take it at all so I don't ruin it¿

      Delete