Sunday, December 13, 2015

This one is for you

I took all of Last of The Mohicans blog posts and took parts of them to create this. I know the assignment was just to pick one but I couldn't so I picked them all. Sorry if this isn't good enough or long enough I ran out of time. 

I found a letter on the floor. It wasn't for me but I read it anyway
And it said
"Remember. Remember that you need a break every now 
and then to figure things out and just stare at the flame face to face"

I need to figure out who I really am because the past 18 
years of my hard earned true grit life 
My mom has told me I can be whoever I want to be 
but the police call it identity theft
But Nelson is saying its thinking creatively 
And why is that?



Sorry this post doesn't do your blog any justice. There's just so much I can say but so little I'm willing to let myself say. I wish we would have all just revealed at the beginning like you because your blog got more real after that. I loved how your posts would always be different. You are very divergent Grant.


P.s. I love how you aren't scared to get up in front of the class and say whatever's on your mind.
I wish I was more like you in that way

P.p.s. You are not Luke. And that is not a bad thing. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow now I feel like mine isn't good enough, this is great and a very great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is good enough. I think it's kinda funny that we got each other

      Delete
  2. "P.s. I love how you aren't scared to get up in front of the class and say whatever's on your mind.
    I wish I was more like you in that way"
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so good!! Love your blog and love Grant's to. yes.

    ReplyDelete