Sunday, November 8, 2015

Expose


Do not fully expose yourself. But don't keep yourself hidden from the beautiful adventures life has in store for you. Expose others for who they really are not all this fake shit we are all hiding behind and see them clearly just like you did ten years ago when we were all the real us. We need to break out of theese shells we came with and allow ourselves to be subjected to changed and forget about the pain that may or may not come with. Just thinking of the deconstrucion of our world worrys me and I worry that I have not yet finished anything, I worry that I have worn out the phrase "I'm sorry" till it no longer has a meaning when it comes to apologies. Expose yourself along with all your worries and fix them because soon you might be out of time or too late. Maybe it's already too late but don't let that possiblity keep you from anything because maybe it's not.

2 comments:

  1. Expose others for who they really are not all this fake shit

    I worry that I have not yet finished anything, I worry that I have worn out the phrase "I'm sorry" till it no longer has a meaning when it comes to apologies.

    really good hhhhmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I worry that I have worn out the phrase "I'm sorry" till it no longer has a meaning when it comes to apologies. "

    ReplyDelete