Sunday, October 25, 2015

the man in the moon

I live in fear of the man in the moon. Fear that I will "fall down the stairs". Fear that I do it wrong again. Fear that what I say won't be good enough for him. I fear his crooked smile, his glowing eyes,  and that eerie feeling I get when he's around me. Even when he's gone I fear him because I can't shake the feeling that he's always looking down on me. Every time he leaves I pray he won't come back but I know for a fact he's only hours away from showing up again. There's no escaping him. I'm caught in this loop of doing something wrong and getting punished by him. If I dare tell a soul they wouldn't believe me. I mean who would believe the moon could do something like this. Who would believe the moon could leave a mark. "He's the moon he's such a nice guy and I've never seen him do anything bad to anyone." One day I'll find a place far enough away where the moon can not reach me. There I will feel safe. There I will feel something other than fear. I will no longer live in fear of the moon. 

9 comments:

  1. i am in love with the moon. looks like we need to learn from each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And P.S you have really great music on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked sad in class today. I wanted to tell you how glad I was that you were there. I think you are so unbelievably talented and I love how you're not afraid to just be yourself, whatever that means.

    You are not fake. You are not fake.

    This post makes me sad. I never thought I could hate the moon.

    "Who would believe the moon could leave a mark. "He's the moon he's such a nice guy and I've never seen him do anything bad to anyone."" #stolen

    Don't let the moon find you. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. I got your back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you noticed. I was hoping nobody would. However I am sad a lot of times in class and nobody seems to notice but I guess this time was the time I could not hold it in and I accidently let it show through. It's nice that you care but it kind of hate that you had to see me down in order to post this. Thanks for attempting to seem like you care and I'm sorry if I come off as a bitch, but I don't need help and frankly I don't want it from someone who needs to see me sad to say anything to me.

      Delete
    2. hey I wouldn't bash on nelson so quick. If you keep doing this He won't even try to help when you look sad. and yes you came off as a bitch so don't be sorry. He cares but he's got like a lot of student and He can't try and help them until they look sad because a happy person looks fine. How many happy people have you helped? How many sad people yo helped?

      besides this I really like the post made me almost hate the moon because I would say he's a nice guy but this made him a not good dude.

      Delete
    3. I really am sorry I didn't mean to come off as a bitch like I said. It just bothers me when people only care when something happens. Like when someone dies only then do people notice them. I'm sorry that I came off rude I really did not mean it like that. Thanks for caring Nelson.

      Delete
    4. oh man now i'm the bad guy crap. well sorry for bashing on you I like your writing.

      P.S. I have your blog on the notecard

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness. I'm speechless. I don't I could ever relate to anything better than this. I'm not trying to say that I know what you're going through, but it sounds so insanely much like what I've been through. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know we don't know each other, but let me know if you ever need something.

    ReplyDelete