Thursday, October 1, 2015

All You Need Is Love

I can't help it I'm Falling In Love With You and with the idea of you. Love Is On Top in my world and now I think I truly am Lovin' You because you are my Shooting Star. My love for you is Unforgettable, it's that Baby Love you read about in books and see in the movies. You are my Kiss From A Rose.

Yet, you always find a reason to go, works taking you away, parents are telling you this and that, but my love for you has no distance limit, there Ain't No Mountain High Enough to keep me away, and your Parents Just Don't Understand  what you are to me. You've got me beggin you, "Oh Darling please Lets Stay Together, I know we can make it through this." My Heart Will Go On but it will never be the same, not since you told me You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.  I miss coming home to your lovely voice telling me "I Need Your Loveand me replying "I Got You Babe" but times have changed, you are gone, and there's no telling when you will be Back In My Arms Again.

Baby I'm All Out of Love for anyone but you because I Will Always Love You, and when you're ready to come back I'll Be There cause there is this Crazy Little Thing Called Love and its bringing you back to me. So the next time you go please remember that I will love you Here, There and Everywhere.

P.S. I Love You.



3 comments: