Sunday, September 27, 2015

What Am I?

I can not explain the simplicity of how my mind works, because it is in no way, shape, or form simple. My mind can not solve every problem in seconds. It can not be reprogrammed to create what you want. It can not be organized, always messy. My mind can not be predicted or calculated, there is no pattern to my mind. My mind can not be is not a mind of a robot.


My mind can however create things on its own. It can understand feelings of others and how to deal with them. I can still work on my own. My mind can be sassy and dumb, stubborn and depressed. Procrastination is my minds biggest problem, as you can tell by me posting this with only 30 minutes to spare. My mind does need fixing when it is damaged just like that of a robots but that does not make me a machine.

I am not a robot, but that does not make me human.

4 comments: