Friday, September 25, 2015

Currently...

Feeling:
  A) happy
B) loved
  C) hungry
                D) all of the above 

Eating: tea and cookie dough.
   ( I don't care if it makes me fat, it makes me feel good)

Listening to: Young Bodies by Westward The Tide. 
    A friend showed them to me back in 9th grade. 
    He was actually more than a friend...

Hanging out with: my super handsome boyfriend who 
   makes me really happy. 

Smelling: my tea and his really good smelling cologne that
 he knows I love. 

Thinking about: my future. It looks good at the moment
   but that's only for the moment and who knows where 
   we'll go from here. I hope what I see is pretty accurate,
    I could live like that. 

2 comments:

  1. I like this post cause it wasn't so depressing like all the other ones. Well done

    ReplyDelete