Monday, September 14, 2015

Tell Me

Tell me when you hear my heart stop. Tell me that you love me. Tell me all your secrets so that when we're old and wrinkly and you pass I'll still have a part of you nobody else does. Tell me to beg for you. Tell me the truth even when you don't want to hurt my feelings. Tell me a joke. Tell me how to do this cause I'm so scared and feeling helpless. Tell me to shut the hell up when I'm being obnoxious. Tell me how to accept the pain so it can't hurt me. Tell me what it means to you when I say I trust you. Tell me why everything hurts so badly and what I can do to change it all. SHOW me all that you are so I have the strength I need to trust you.

3 comments:

  1. "Tell me all your secrets so that when we're old and wrinkly and you pass I'll still have a part of you nobody else does."

    This post gets me.

    ReplyDelete